Committed Abilene Family Law Attorneys
Family law cases can be stressful and emotional. It’s crucial that you get an attorney who will work with you on a personal level. When a lawyer has a full understanding of all your needs, they can help to take as much of the burden from your shoulders as possible.
Whether you are facing a divorce or a child custody case, or you’re attempting to adopt a child, our Abilene family law attorneys at AndersonClements, PLLC, will provide you with the representation and guidance you need to achieve your legal goals and resolve your case.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
We know and understand that most of the time, family law legal issues are emotionally exhausting. We help guide clients through the following:
- Divorce: Divorce proceedings can quickly get complicated, especially when high net worth leads to complex property division or there are children involved. We know this is a trying time, and we will work with you every step of the way to make the process as easy as possible.
- Child custody: Unfortunately, children can easily get tangled in the web of divorce. We aim to make this process as simple as possible for all parties involved and provide guidance that keeps the best interest of your child in mind. Having a stable home for your child is important, and we will do everything we can to ensure your child is comfortable and well taken care of, while considering the rights of both parents.
- Child support: It is important that your child get the financial support they need to be well taken care of. If you need child support representation to ensure both parties are following through with the financial responsibility for your child, we can help put your child’s needs above all.
- Grandparents’ and foster parents’ rights: We protect grandparents’ and foster parents’ rights. It is an area of the law that can get messy and complicated fast. We work to keep the child’s best interests at heart when representing our clients.
- Adoption services: Adoption proceedings and growing your family through adoption is beautiful for all parties involved. If you’re looking for an adoption attorney in West Texas, to guide you through legal proceedings, our family law attorneys can help.
Whether you are navigating a high net worth divorce, seeking child support assistance or need an adoption attorney, you can trust our experienced family law attorneys to guide you through complex proceedings and protect your rights and best interests.
Consult A Family Law Attorney
Our family law attorneys would like to hear more about your legal situation and tell you more about how we can help you resolve it. You can call us at 325-899-3638 or send us an email to discuss your case.